THE WORLD HAS AWAKENED TO THE Impact OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES.
Universities now need to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment by implementing an infectious disease prevention program.
If not, it can impact their bottom line.
Universities Face 3 Challenges in doing this:
Although some universities have basic infectious disease protections in place, they risk creating a perception of safety without actually keeping people safer.
Infectious diseases often come from outside the campus, so universities need to teach their faculty, staff and students (and often vistors) how to prevent infectious diseases in their lives.
To effectively prevent infectious diseases, teaching new behaviors is not enough. Behavioral change needs to be fully adopted and applied long-term by faculty, staff and students (and their families).
If universities could definitively solve the infectious disease prevention problem today, they’d have:
A Healthy University
A healthy university with healthy and productive faculty, staff and students.
A New Found Confidence
Faculty, staff and student confidence in their university as a healthy environment.
A Thriving University
A more productive and thriving university, now and into the future.
The Healthy University Program
The Healthy University Program is a detailed hand washing, hand sanitizing, surface sanitizing, and respiratory hygiene learning program designed to help prevent infectious disease.
For universities that are concerned about the current and future impact infectious diseases can have on their faculty, staff and students, we provide an online-based learning program that allows universities to:
Create a Healthy Campus
Create and maintain a healthy campus for their faculty, staff and students (including their families).
Teach Disease Prevention
An easy, efficient and scalable way to teach faculty, staff and students how to prevent infectious diseases in their own lives.
Have faculty, staff and student confidence in the health and safety of their university.
Unlike other solutions:
- The Healthy University Program was created long before the Coronavirus by internationally and nationally recognized medical professionals and health education experts.
- Our solution includes the families of everyone participating in the program. A healthy family creates healthy faculty, staff & students…which creates a healthy, productive and thriving university.
- Reinforces current infectious disease prevention protocols universities may have in place and bridges existing gaps in those protocols.
- Helps universities increase productivity by reducing absenteeism related to infectious disease.
- Is ideally suited for both on-site and remote faculty, staff and students.
- The Healthy University Program utilizes technology-enhanced simulation training (like the examples below), to encourage behavior change. In order to prevent infectious disease, it’s critical that new behaviors be adopted now and applied long term.
Pilots learn to fly via simulators
Physicians use simulated patients
Golfers play virtual golf
New drivers use simulators in drivers ed
It’s become obvious that most universities can benefit from this type of infectious disease prevention program now.
If you’re committed to making health and safety a priority for your university faculty, staff, and students, click the button below to book your consultation today.